Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Whitney Hopkins Blog Post 5

I decided my model will be a petite fitting into a size 6. At first, this seemed like a very good idea due to the fact that last year, most designers made their dresses into size 8 but now am rethinking how small a size really is! I have my pieces cut out and ready to start the sewing process of my muslin floor length dress. 


While I am making the muslin part of my dress I have been collecting wrappers. I am trying to decide right now how I want to attach these wrappers to my dress. I want a sleek, clean, and fancy look but I don't want the wrappers to cheapen the this fancy upscale look. I am considering some type of glitter to make it really sparkle and pop off the runway! I have so many more wrappers to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment