Wednesday, August 1, 2012


My name is Dragana , and I was born in Southeastern Europe in  Belgrade, Serbia. I ignited my passion for fashion at age eleven when I made my first skirt. I graduated as a Master Tailorin Belgrade, Serbia. Less than a year into the program at IADT, I participated as the top six finalists in the Orlando Fashion Week student competition with my Steel Power collection. I create beautiful and sophisticated clothing for women of all sizes to provide them with inner strength, inner strength that I had to dig deep for when I was battling breast cancer. I incorporate the colors of pink and purple into all of my designs for those who are battling or surviving breast cancer. With my passion for fashion, I have committed to donate a portion of my sales to breast cancer research.


No comments:

Post a Comment