Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sebastian Castro


I styled my good friend with a cool and collective outfit he would wear on an average day. I began by choosing a shirt from my new collection,It is a "MORELESS MONEY" tee shirt made with 100% cotton on an ash grey tee shirt which could run you about 25 to 30 dollars online. The next item Ichoose to style him in is his light blue denim jeans from ARMANI EXCHANGE with custom rips and damaged denim which can run you about 120 dollars.The shoes  I chose to add to his outfit by "AIR JORDAN" made from leathers and suede which can run you about 180$ if you could find these shoes anywhere.The last item to this outfit is his cap made also by "MORELESS" made with cotton and has custom embroidery with original designs.I put this outfit together from some of  my favorite brands and styles i would wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment