Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Getting to know me!!

Hey, I'm Juliana and I'm a Fashion Design and Merchandising student at IADT. I was born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I moved to Orlando , Fl one year ago to go to school. I'm 23 years old , I'm very passionate about fashion, I love being surrounded by creative, unique, artistic and intelligent people. My favorite designers are Chanel, Valentino and Vera Wang. I love bridal design , fashion journalism and the merchandising part of fashion. I hope to, someday....hopefully pretty soon , make a difference in the fashion industry. I love how when you are in any country in Europe or NYC, you see so many different styles in the streets, what the cool kids and trend-setters and followers are wearing; it just completely fascinates me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment