Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dragana 4

Styling Myself for the Bachelorette Party

 








Being invited to the bachelorette party, sounds awesome, right?  Girl’s night out, fun, fun, fun …But, picking out the outfit being the manager’s wife is not an easy job. The bachelorette was the finance of another manager from my husband’s work. So, I needed to look presentable and respectful. Knowing that we will be walking down-town Saint Augustine (bar hopping, dancing) after our dinner I wanted to be comfortable. The bottom that I wore for this night were made of cotton ¾ capris cargo black pants with lace-up decoration on the sides going down my legs; very interesting pants with a lot of dark metal adornment. Top was a sleeveless blouse, made of jersey cotton with metal straps, very attractive. And the most important of course were my shoes that I picked; patent black leather with a very high platform. To top everything off I put on a large dark tone metal necklace. My watch and my wedding band I never take off, they looked perfect with all the bling and metal.  My purse was a black medium size patent leather to match my shoes. Hair, and make-up of course and I was ready. I had a great night after all.   

No comments:

Post a Comment