Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Natalie's Blog Post 5


FABRIC


Cocoa Couture Dress Project is a big challenge for me. It is a challenge for me because this is my first time sewing and I don't have the basic require knowledge to start but I know I will do it no matter the obstacles.  My dress is divided in three parts, skirt, top part and a tunic.  This fabric in the picture is for the tunic, I chose this color because is the most similar color of the dress I like and I think is the right texture for the use I want to give to it..

PATTERNS


The patterns that I need are for the top part and the skirt.  This two patterns will help me get started and have a better idea in what sew basics are.  Here I have different types of skirts and the one in the right is a patter for a dress which I will use for the top part.  I think that with a lot of effort and desire I will come out with the dress I want to present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment