Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Natalie's Blog Post 4

Night's Style

This outfit was selected for a semi-formal activity.  The dress has my favorite color which is green.  The material of the dress is 100% Viscose.  I picked this dress because it was elegant, and comfortable.  The dress also was completely plane and that gave me the option to decorate it just how I wanted.  The cut in the back was perfect and that give a little style to the dress.  I use a silver thin belt with a rhinestone pin attached to it.  I also was wearing round silver earrings with black shoes with a silver tint.  I also decided to make it more formal by wearing black stockings.  For my hair I did a bun which can make the cut in the back of the dress look nicer and to finish I did a very soft make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment