Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Valerie Salazar blog post 7

The website that I believe had the best mannequin choices was Universal Display & Design. They have a great variety that look classy but still very fun. Which is why I chose them for my clients.
 
 
For my first client, Tween Scene, I chose the mannequins you see below. Tween Scene is a trendy clothing chain for girls between the ages of 9 to 13. Mannequins that pose and look like the ones below would be perfect for a Tween Scene window display. Mannequins like these are perfect because they will easily and nicely display the clothing and still they look fun which will catch the eye of young girls. I feel like if the mannequins had faces or color they would take away from the clothing and might creep out some customers. Simple yet still cute is the way to go.

 
 
 
For my second client CEO I selected a more fancy like mannequin. CEO is more of a menswear store that specializes in suits, shirts, etc. The mannequins below are perfect for their window display because they are manly and have those fancy business man features. These mannequins can tell a story of like a business man and they can perfectly display the mens suits, clothing and accessories.



No comments:

Post a Comment