Monday, September 24, 2012

Crystal Mitchell Blog Post 4 "My Styles"

In this picture is one of my friend who ALWAYS wears the color black. She rarely goes for any other color especially with the color she is wearing now. This is probaly the ONLY green shirt that she has in her closet. So this day I decided to add a little bit of color, but still keeping the black as her base color. I picked out some skinny legged jeans for her. (Black of course) and I picked out the green tank top to go with it. The tank top actually has a black design on it and a little black trimming on it. I added the sleeveless hooded on top to bring out the green and to add layer to the outfit. She normally wears hoodies so I knew that she would be comfortable in it. I added the chain on the side, with one bracelet and one soft neckalace for her accessories. I didn't want too much because it would take from the outfit. The shoes I picked out because the had alot of the color white and because they were trimmed in black. I wanted to keep her favorite color, but not too much of it. The look I was going for was a rock/skateboard look. Which I knew that she would be comfortable in. She loved it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment