Monday, September 24, 2012

Crystal Mitchell Blog 7



 The first store that I will be assisting is "Underworld." The two mannequins that I picked out are located below. I chose thes two mannequins because their stances will accent the underwear that they will be modeling. The customer will be able to get a clear visual on how the underwear will look on them. The customers will be able to view the underwear at evey angle possibly to ensure a perfect fit for them. I hope that "Underworld" enjoys these new additions to their store.








 
The second store that I will be assisting is "Artisan Alley". Artisan Alley is a wearable art shop plus gallery. The mannequins that I chose for this store are below. I chosed them based off of their different stances also. Their different stances and poses will display the wearable art in a artisic way so that the customers will be able to see the clothes at every angle. This will also display how to match up the clothing to make a unique outfit. Most customers look at the otfits on the mannequins as an example of how to put an outfit together. I really hope that "Artisan Alley" enjoys the new additions to the store!!!!


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment