Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dragana Bubic - Blog Post #9



Anthropologie has been selling a lifestyle since 1992, and they are leaders in merchandising and visual display. Internationally known for their creativity in visual merchandising, Anthropologie created series of eco-friendly window displays using every day materials and recycled elements. They have their own window designers and also they have workshops for any one that is interested in helping creating one-of-a-kind window displays.
I particular love the focus on using recycled items and also use of plenty color. I believe their displays help their sales and make the shop a design destination weather you are looking to buy or not. I can’t even imagine of how much time it must take to put the whole display together.
I pick few of my favorite to show you how amazing the plastic bottles could look. Plastic bottles are cut into flowers and formed in to bouquets. How awesome! Or this other one made of recycled books and magazines.







Tomorrow is my workshop day. I am so excited in hope that I will get to do something unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment