Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Blog Post 8 Whitney Hopkins




This dress has been one of the hardest things I have had to be able to imagine and actually make it happen. I have started with ideas and then ran off and decided to go a different route. Either way, I will get this dress finished and looking very sweet. My ideas have been slowed down a bit but I will be able to finish within the next few weeks. My brown simple knee length dress is going to have reeses and yellow m&m wrappers covering over. The sketching above shows a little bit better how the colors will work together. I am putting the wrappers in sheets of about 6 wrappers each. Within each sheet, I am going to make layers among the bottom of the dress. The top of the dress is going to consist of the larger reeses bags being put on in different directions with one center reeses showing in the front. The m&m wrappers will only be shown in the middle of the skirt part, in the bow, and on the headband. I certainly cannot wait to finally finish this project and hopefully come out with something cute and surely sweet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment