Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Vanessa Blog Post #4

This is my 6 year old son Xavier. Since I am interested in fashion I have noticed that he also has fashion sense at an early age. I enjoy dressing him daily because he is not really into "play clothes" like most kids his age. I was able to coordinate this outfit that is inspired by the first week of fall. Here Xavier has on layers to protect him from the weather. A button up woven and slim fit denim is common attire for Xavier. Because of the earthtones in his outfit I complimented the outfit with brown leather chuck taylors. I finished his look with a neutral colored bubble vest and gave him some shades so he can turn up his swagger for the picture. My son Xavier is always trying to give me styling tips as he definitely a fashion leader in his first grade class.

No comments:

Post a Comment