Monday, September 30, 2013

Ari Naranchimeg: Blog Post #5

     For my final project I’m using a twisted white rope and a disposable spoons.
I’m starting with a rope, since this is the most difficult stage of my dress.

 

 First I have tried to comb 40 inches long rope. What I am doing is I untwist the rope into three pieces, and then untwist the three pieces into even smaller pieces. Now I comb those smaller pieces to spread them and make them fluffy. But this long piece did not work as I planned. It got tangled.


Since the long one did not work as I planned, now I cut out a rope into 18inches long pieces, and then repeat the same process. According to my estimation I need about 100 pieces. I also tried several types of combs, and paddle brush is working the best so far. Wish me luck!! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment