Monday, September 30, 2013

Blog Post 4 - JaDiona Davis

For my post I chose to dress my best friend. He prefers to be comfortable when he decides to go out anywhere so with that in mind, I chose to put him in a light brown linen shirt with a white cotton shirt under. Normally the brown shirt is buttoned to the top but because he wanted to me more dressed down that day, I left it open. I paired the shirt with a nice pair of light denim jeans with brown threading to make the shirt stand out. I also decided to a pair of casual loafers that had different shades of brown together. Added a few accessories and created an outfit that he could wear out various places, whether it be going out with his family on a picnic or buttoning up his linen shirt and going out on a date or to the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment