Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Blog Post 1 - Lisa










My name is Lisa,
Married for 19 years with 3 children, one of which just started college studying music education.  I can play the violin, (not professionally though). I love creating and crafting and it shows in all I do.  Currently I head the food nutrition department at my local church, where we run a school and daycare.  I enjoy my job quite a bit, its more of an art for me to put the menus together and then watch the children enjoy the food.  I am from upstate New York and moved to Florida in 1997 to head the Youth department at the church I currently assist.  I travel back home at least twice a year because most of my family lives there still.  I am excited about finishing my studies and can't wait to see what the future holds for me in this exciting venture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment