Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Natalie's Blog Post 10

 
Cocoa Couture Fashion Show has changed my life.  It gave me a new perspective of art and how to express your creativity in many different ways.  At first it was a little scary because I did not know how to start, but after I learned, nobody could stop me.  As you can see in the picture the dress is almost ready.  It needs a few details that today will be done.  This dress took me hours and hours, to tell you more yesterday I slept only three hours and today I haven’t sleep because I want to get everything done.  However I’m always having in my mind that every sacrifice has its own prize at the end.



 This is my final dress ready for the wrappers!  Hooray... 



In this picture you can notice how packed is my fridge with all the chocolate! I really don't know what I am going to do with them.  
Any suggestions?


Here we have the skirt made of Kit Kat wrappers and it will have a few Crunch Bar details.  Is very very close to be ready, only a few more details.





This picture shows the top part which is made of 
Crunch and Kit Kat Bars.





Oh Lord this is my favorite part!  This is the tunic which is a piece made of Crunch bar and I also add a little of sparkle by adding a gold shiny fabric inside. It took about 5 boxes of Crunch.



1 comment: