Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ashley Blog Post 1



 
I am an Advertising Design student at IADT and I graduate in March. I was born and raised in Kansas up until December of 2009 when I decided to make the choice to hit the east coast and move to Orlando. Once I graduate I hope to head to either Chicago or San Fran for grad school. I also hope to begin my advertising career working for an advertising company or for a magazine's advertising department. I really enjoy art direction and typography. I have an addiction to sushi, Vans sneakers, and Redbull. As for hobbies I love to read James Patterson novels, I enjoy murder mystery novels. Sometimes I will find myself hanging out in Barnes & Noble, by far my favorite place to go to relax. I also enjoy taking my 10 month old German Shepard to Fleet People's dog park in Baldwin Park, sometimes she just has too much energy so it is a definite must in order to keep my sanity. I am a huge family person. Back home my mom still lives in Kansas, but my dad lives in Oklahoma. I was raised between both places growing up, because my parents split up when I was 4 years old. I have 4 siblings; three sisters and one brother. I have a baby sister that is as young as five years old. I miss my family and try to see them as often as I can, but it can be difficult to get back due to work and school. That is why Christmas is my favorite holiday, it is a time that I can get together with most of my family all at one time since I am not back home very often. But I do know that once I graduate I am ready to make another major move; I did it once on my own, I can do it again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment