Thursday, March 20, 2014

Chico's outfit {Ruth-Ann}

My willing associate is dressed in Chico's attire. She said this outfit would be something that she would wear to school. This outfit to me is business-casual and I can wear it almost anywhere. She has on a Belladonna Pink Microfeel tank, it is 92% cotton and 8% spandex. It has a soft and slick hand. I went with that color because I didn't want to use the typical "white" to pair with it.
I layered it with Lucite Green Classic Crinkle button down, which is 100% polyester. I went with that color because she has a dark skin tone and it makes the shirt pop, while accenting her skin in a nice way I then added a part of Caspian Wash Premium Denim to it , which is made out of 80% cotton, 18% polyester, and 2% spandex. In chose this color denim because it balanced out the light colors on the top. I finished off the outfit by adding a belt hug her waist, while making her tummy look smaller. I also added a long necklace and bracelet set to match the button down. I added a watch just to add something different and just to pull the outfit together with a little pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment