Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Blog Post 5 stone

For this blog post I chose to style myself in what I would consider to be the perfect look to meet the girls for dinner and a show. This look would work excellent in the fall due to the natural dark color palette with a semi layerd look. Im a huge fan of breaking fashion "Faux Pas" and making them work to help bring people out of their comfort zones. I started with a base look of a 100% cotton black t shirt from ALLSAINTS with a pair of  100% Italian leather biker pants with a silk lining, also from ALLSAINTS. I chose to go with a 3 in vintage Italian Leather Yves Saint Laurent Johnny Boot in a rich aged brown. The two leathers compliment while the black and brown clash yet work great while breaking a fashion "Faux Pas". Now comes the layering. I added a modern fit technical black silk jacquard jacket from Burberry to dress the look up and to add contrast. Playing with mutiple scarfs is a #fav of mine. I started with the Navy blue and black signature 100% silk Alexander McQueen scarf and layered that with a bandana print ALLSAINTS scarf. Grab my 100% Italian leather Alexander Mcqueen mens red clutch and its finished with a nice pop of color.


No comments:

Post a Comment