Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Heather Post 7


I chose this first mannequin for Underworld made by Greneker because of the forms sleek yet sexy physique. The mannequin’s elegant facial features are subtle yet natural like the fibers used to create the product they’re intended to sell. I also chose this particular figure because I felt like it would display and sell the merchandise of Underworld very well.

Secondly I chose one of Universal Display and Design’s mannequins for Artisan Alley because of its abstract shape and posture. This particular form is much more art itself then the typical conventional mannequin and therefore I think it would fit in very well with Artisan Alley’s brand image. I personally am a huge fan of this type of mannequin and this one in particular because of the diagonal cut in the bottom of the legs and especially the finial at the neck in replace of a head.

No comments:

Post a Comment