Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ashley-- Blog Post #4



This is a picture of my friend Ashley and I, this was taken yesterday. We were dressed up and going out for her birthday dinner. We both decided to wear wedges, to make a little dressier than usual. I chose to wear a simple cotton dress under a black blazer. She chose to wear a cotton tan under a denim shirt with skinny jeans. I definitely decided to wear the blazer because it was a little chilly last night. Ashley chose to wear jeans for the same reason. Both of us stayed neutral with our color selections, but I did think it was funny that we both chose to incorporate stripes in our outfit choices. But it was nice to finally get out of the house, and to be in something other than sweatpants and tshirts for the last week and a half due to being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment