Monday, November 12, 2012

Blog Post 5... Brittany


                                                   


The dress that was imagained by Krystol was one made of mops. The piece i put towards this project so far is i bought a couple mop heads from target, and I also asked T.J.Maxx  to make a mop head donation. I have not gotten anything from them yet but I am still trying to work on getting some mop heads from them to use for this project.

The second part is that I bought a can of black spray paint to apply to the mop strings. The dress was imagined as black and so I thought this would work, but Krystol texted me after she tried out a mop head with black dye and spray paint and the color was not turning black but a dark purple. So I have since then returned the spray paint and have been thinking of other ways to bring her vision to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment