Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Stone Blog post 7

Bernstein
I chose to go with the CEO target market and I chose this mannequin because I feel it's gesture is strong and profond as most CEO's tend to be. I also feel that the broadness of this mannequin is ment to fill out the suit and showoff how well made it is. The purfact that this mannequin does not have a head nor an obvious pole erecting from the back to the stand make this look more clean and expensive. 

Bernstein
I chose to go with the "Club enthusiast" I chose these mannequins because They are clearly advertising "action" and this shows the customer how the garments could look on the client when in "action" I feel i find many highend active lifestlye retailers use these mannequins to help sell the full package. 

No comments:

Post a Comment