Thursday, April 3, 2014

Alexis Blog Post 7


The fist client I chose was CEO. Their brand image is masculine and conservative. The product they sell includes suits, pants, dress shirts, and leather accessories. I chose a mannequin from the Hindsgaul website that was called Men Stylized. The stance of the mannequin is powerful, and the gestures are casual. Plus, giving the mannequin a little bit of muscle will help the customer feel like he is also strong and powerful.
My second client is Artisan Alley. They create wearable art for a high end customer. At first when I was trying to pick out a mannequin on 7 Continents, I was searching for an over the top piece. I do think that there should be a few unique pieces. But I also realized that the women wearing it want to feel relaxed and cool. They let the art and body language speak for itself, and I think this mannequin could benefit in their store. Also it is pure white and simple to allow for the clothing to be the main focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment