Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Blog 8 _ Lindsay

Photos/ In- Progress

 My vision with this dress is to create a feeling of a spring tea party in the garden. I am constantly altering my master plan to create a more elegant design. Not spending a dime on these products. The blue flowers were created with scraps of construction paper, the cupcake and coffee filters were found in house. Which also will be transformed into flowers. The lemon wraps and doily's I found at work, of course I asked first. Which will give the dress a nice textured look with the different types of paper product flowers.


  
In this photo I have a white table cloth with plastic white place mat, which originally replaced the net idea I had to attach the flowers to. I felt this was more of the direction I was heading. I plan to use the muslin as a slip to cover the body. The table cloth to drape down her body with the plastic place mat wrapping around her top. I want to make a head band of the baby's breath, and stick the peacock feather in the hair or near the waistline.      

No comments:

Post a Comment