Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Blog Post 8: Karla V

My first choice was the Tween Scene clients. I chose this one because it's trendy clothing for girls aged 9-13. I chose the Greneker brand for childrens mannequins. I feel that these mannequins are perfect. They are very colorful and the poses are cute and catchy for kids. The site wouldn't allow me to save any pictures so I attached the link with the childrens mannequins.
 
 
 
 
My second client that I chose was The Underworld. Considering it's a specialy shop with natural fiber underwear for men, women, and children, I felt that Rootstein would be the best fit. They have different poses and mannequins ranging from realistic to sitting on benches. I like the bench ones because it shows off the underwear. They also don't have much on them to distract you from the product.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment