Monday, October 28, 2013

Blog 9 Marci S.


 My garment is still under major construction. I'm finished cutting out the pattern for the long sleeve crop top. My plans are to fully assemble the a outfit tomorrow after class 
I went to the beach today to collect my sea shells. Which at first seemed like a walk in the park, but of course when your looking for something you never find it so easily. It looked as if someone cleaned the beach of all the sea shells. I combed the beach for like 2 hours looking for shells that might work 
I found  60-70 shells 
 While I was looking for shells , I was also looking for materials I could use for accessories and came up with an idea to turn some feathers from the sea gulls or whatever the beach birds are called into an earring. I was excited because I made a super hip dramatic drop earring with hanging shells.i also made a shell bracelet out of  floral wire and some craft string I had laying around.
 
 To conclude my adventure I spotted a lot of dead jelly fish  which I thought this one was cool because its insides where inside out. Which if you didn't know jelly fish can still sting you even if they are dead #mentalnote 

No comments:

Post a Comment