Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Blog 7 M.Sanchez

As usual I waited till 12am to do my homework and as usual my technology fails me so I wont have any pictures but I can still give and update:

I am still in the process of drafting the pattern for my elongated maxi skirt and crop top long sleeve shirt.
The shells that im using are coming from cocoa beach which means sometime this week I have to make a trip to the beach ( YEY).
 Tomorrow after class my P.I.C Mr. Delgado said he would continue helping me draft my pattern, then after that ill start sewing in one of the construction labs.
 I have such a clear vision of what my maxi skirt is going to look like , and I wont be satisfied unless it looks like the picture I've been painting in my head.
        I might run into some problems with the shells though only because some of them have natural holes in them and others don't, attempting to puncture them myself may shatter them. Also my fabric DOES NOT STRETCH AT ALL, so movement will be extremely minimal. Cant wait to see finished product my big brain came up with.   

  - Marz

No comments:

Post a Comment