Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Blog Post 8 - Mariela


Christmas Display: Photos/In- Progress

        It's almost time, having just one more week to work on my display, "Walking In A Winter Wonderland." On the left hand side I added two photos of the progress my team and myself have done. The top left are the flowers I've been working on for the dress and on the bottom left are the soda can tab flowers that would be located only at the bottom of the dress. All we need to do now is put everything together, add all the flowers and soda can tabs on the dress. A struggle I had while working on the display was not being able to find gray plastic that would be long enough for the body of the dress. So far we haven't done any alterations to the dress its still the same to the original visual composition. This week that is coming up, my plans for having the garment done by week 9 would be meeting up with my team outside of class, as many times as I need to, to have the display complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment