Monday, January 28, 2013

Vinee's Blog4


For this outfit I decided to dress my best friend Sandii in a nice mixture of classy, chic and bold. Since it was night time dark colors are great to grab dinner with friends and maybe later go to a party or somewhere especial where dress to impress is a must. I love black and red, since her dress had black and the top had stripes I wanted her to look young but yet sophisticated for night time and that's why I decided to put her in the dress. Later I notice that she had a red jacket/blazer I wanted her to have a bold color to give the outfit a "WOW" factor for when she went out she would be a show-stopper. For the shoes we decided we wanted to make the red standout more and we added a simple, subtle but yet chic red heels. Now for the accessories and make up we added a pair of red earrings and bracelet along with red lipstick and a soft smokey eye shadow. This outfit to me is versatile since you could wear it with or without the blazer and you can still look young,modern,sophisticated and chic with a good pair of shoes and nice accessories.


No comments:

Post a Comment