Sunday, January 27, 2013

Maria Blog Post 4

 
I decided to dress myself, which I put together a casual, classy, but in the same time something formal. Leopard is one of my favorites and its something that is never out of style. I am wearing a red cowl neck sleeveless blouse that has some ruffles on the front which gives it a different look. Something really comfortable to wear not to tight but fitted.  For the skirt I am wearing a leopard skirt which gives form to the body, that curvier look, has a zipper in the back, added a red thin belt so it could highlight the skirt and to match with the shirt which came out great and give it a little color to it which looks fabulous. Now for the accessories I am wearing a leopard necklace with some cute leopard earrings and for the shoes I am wearing some red high heels so it could match with the shirt and the belt. You could also change the colors for this outfit and add a blazer to it to give it that career look.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment