Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hi my name is Nyllian am a Fashion Design student. Since my early years I knew Fashion was the career I wanted to pursue in life. I started to create my own fashion sketchings at the age of 12. When I finish middle school I entered a Vocational school in Puerto Rico , there I learned the basics for sewing, pattern making and sketching design. I graduated from high school at the age of 15. To further my education on this field I entered in to college at the age of 21, and since then I have been a college student through different campus. I am currently an IADT student and I am going for a bachelors degree in Fashion Design and Merchandising. My goal in life is to become an excellent costume designer, and to have my pieces be displayd in Hollywood movies especially Sci-Fi.   

No comments:

Post a Comment